Rheum to Innovate 2017
Friday 1st Dec 2017 – Sat 2nd December 2017
RCPI, 6 Kildare Street, Dublin 2
Here’s what you can expect this year:
- Anne Barton, Director, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, the University of Manchester discussing Links between the microbiome and psoriatic arthritis
- Michael McDermott, Professor of Experimental Rheumatology, University of Leeds, discussing The Spectrum of Innate Immune-Mediated Diseases
- Danny Kelly, Director of the Trinity Centre for Bioengineering in Trinity College Dublin, discussing Tissue Engineering for Bone and Joint Regeneration
- Michael Doherty, Professor of Rheumatology and Head of Division of Rheumatology, Orthopaedics and Dermatology, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham, discussing Osteoarthritis: current thoughts on pathogenesis
- Helen Harris, Consultant Rheumatologist and Lecturer (St Andrew’s University), Fife Rheumatic Diseases Unit, Whyteman’s Brae Hospital, discussing Smoking cessation advice in the management of arthritis
- Seamus O’Mahony, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Cork University Hospital, discussing Medicine and the McNamara Fallacy
Our very own Dr. Mary Canavan will be presenting an intriguing talk on “Joint Specific Transcriptional Programmes Regulate Inflammation in CD141+DC in
Mary with be presenting along with TCD Asssistant Professor, Dr. Jean Fletcher. Dr Fletcher’s talk is entitled “Regulation of Th17 lineage cells in the RA joint”.
Follow the link for more information and the conference programme.
American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 2017
“Connect with your colleagues for an unmatched educational experience featuring exceptional sessions from leading rheumatology experts. The American College of Rheumatology’s Annual Meeting is the world’s premier rheumatology meeting. With over 450 educational sessions, the meeting provides boundless opportunities for professional development, networking, and first-hand access to the latest rheumatology research and clinical applications. See 2017 sessions in the Online Program“
For more information please visit the following the link!